FRIDAY FIVE (WITTY ACCOMPANYING WORDS HERE)
- Woke up at 4… But that is probably because the husbot and I were asleep before 9:30. AARP is going to give up on the mailings and just come knock the door down any day now. I did learn however that it is never too early for morning nookie. Yes… You are correct if you are thinking he is a VERY lucky man. *insert sarcasm font*
- I have a lot of errands to run this morning. Leave for the airport around 1:30ish. The husbot has meetings (of course) this morning. Last night I had the privilege of overhearing him on the phone handling a delicate work situation. When he finished I said “dealing with 3 fragile teenage egos was helpful in learning when to be an asshole and when to be kind wasn’t it?” He told me he never looked at it that way, but yes. And that I was smart for an old lady. I put some Just for Men in his snack bag today with a little note that said “who you calling old, silver hair?” Like I said… He’s such a lucky guy.
- It is 25 dickgrees this morning. And it supposed to get down into the teens tomorrow morning. The HIGH tomorrow is supposed to be 30. This is NOT normal for the mild PNW. And it’s not even SUNNY ffs. *grumble whine bitch shiver* BRRRR
- You guys are so lovely. Thanks for all the hearts and comments on my old lady SST. (Once you are over 50 I believe you have the right to call yourself old. I am now 51. I’m ok with that — I think I look pretty good for an old fart. But I am officially OVER the hill.) Two things I noticed. The men all noticed my tiny bit of cleavage. And one woman (SMOOCH!). The women all told me I wasn’t old or that I was lovely. So tumblr, yanno what I’m sayin?? Seriously tho, it was an unfiltered spur of the mo DAMN I feel good in my skin today picture. So thanks for the validation. Even we goofy gals need it occasionally. I LOVE YOU GUYS!! *sniff sniff*
- One week from today I get to pick up the princess from the airport. She’ll be home for 3 glorious weeks. Baking, shopping, wrapping, snuggling, snacking… Sigh… I can’t wait.
I am in such a good place right now. It’s so amazing how good I feel when the “darkness” isn’t lurking. I know it will be back; it always comes back, but for now I’m going to revel in the light.
Enjoy your Friday y’all! ME NIGHT POSTS LATER!!
GETTIN STUFF DONE!
- Found out the Mr has to be at the airport tomorrow at 2:30 pm. This means rush hour both ways. I’d rather get up at 4 am.
- However it also means a ME NIGHT! 5 to be precise. Don’t get me wrong. I’ll miss the man. I mean we’ve been together over 30 years. But I will never complain about me nights.
- And he isn’t complaining either my dears. It will be 80 in FL. And believe you me he is rubbing THAT in my face.
- Next year I told him to pick a conference in St Thomas when I can go along. It could happen? Right??
- I picked the BEST month EVER to finally try Amazon Prime. FREE SHIPPING! I’m ordering almost everything from there. Already have one return and it was EASY PEASY print out the labels and drop it off. LOVE IT!
- 3 out of 4 of mah ladies got stuff mailed to them today. Still waiting on the besties birthday gift before I can throw it in the mail. Also 2 cookie packages and an animal xmas card for a special little girl headed out into the universe.
- Yanno, tis the season for Gabby to just be fucking giving GIDDY! Just. Fucking. Deal.
- Finally got the part in for the princesses macbook. Should be done in 1-3 days. Dunno if she’s gonna wanna give up the husbots new macbook air she’s borrowing. That is one light, tiny little laptop. Her 15.4 inch is going to seem huge.
- Great workout today. Actually felt good for the first time in forever. I’ll be going in regularly now. Just needed to get that first one out of the way. Already have a plan to go tomorrow.
- Well, i have presents to wrap and laundry to keep moving along.
- Happy Friday eve day y’all…